On Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 Dylan Dog: Dead of Night arrives on DVD and Blu-ray. To celebrate the release we have partnered with @FoxHomeEnt to give New Movie Friday readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD release. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One Dylan Dog: Dead of Night DVD – Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) stars as Dylan Dog, a supernatural detective who will go anywhere and face friend or foe in the monster infested backstreets of New Orleans. Armed with an edgy wit and an arsenal of silver and wood-tipped bullets, Dylan must solve a series of murders before an epic war ensues between his werewolf, vampire and zombie clients. Based on one of the world’s most popular comic books (over 60 million copies sold), this inventive horror comedy will slay you with humor and genuine frights.
Acclaimed horror director Kevin Munroe (TMNT) guides this comedic cast, which also includes Taye Diggs (TV’s Private Practice), Peter Stormare (Minority Report), Sam Huntington (TV’s Being Human) and Kurt Angle (Death From Above).
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us who your favorite Dylan Dog: Dead of Night character is and why?
- Or, if you haven’t seen it yet, tell us why you’d like to win Dylan Dog: Dead of Night on DVD?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, July 26th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until July 30th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winner Is
- #38 – Michael Armbruster of Glenville, NY is the winner of the Dylan Dog: Dead of Night DVD.
Update 7.27.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.