Today, Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 Kill the Irishman arrives online and in stores on DVD and Blu-ray and we are giving one lucky New Movie Friday reader a chance to win a copy of the DVD. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One Kill the Irishman DVD – In the summer of 1976 there were 36 bombs detonated around Cleveland during a turf war that raged between Irish mobster Danny Greene, played by Ray Stevenson (Punisher: War Zone), and the Italian mafia. Based on a true story, tells of Greene’s heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. Turning the tables on loan shark Shondor Birns, played by Christopher Walken, and allying himself with gangster John Nardi, played by Vincent D’Onofrio (TV’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent), Greene stops taking orders from the mafia and pursues his own power. He survived many assassination attempts from the mob and killed off anyone who went after him in retaliation, Danny Greene’s infamous invincibility and notorious fearlessness eventually led to the collapse of mafia syndicates across the U.S. and also earned him the status of the man the mob couldn’t kill. Watch the trailer:
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- What is your favorite mob movie?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, June 26th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until June 29th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winner Is
- #10 – Dan Malenki of Elk Grove Village, IL is the winner of the Kill the Irishman DVD.
Update 6.27.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.