On Friday, September 9th, 2011 X-Men: First Class arrives on DVD and Blu-ray. To celebrate the release we have partnered with @FoxHomeEnt to give New Movie Friday readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One X-Men: First Class DVD set – Before they were superheroes, the fate of humanity depended on an extraordinary group of young people. Based on the international bestselling Marvel Comics franchise. Before Charles Xavier, played by James McAvoy (Wanted), and Erik Lensherr, played by Michael Fassbender (Inglorious Basterds), took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time, working together to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. The film has a star-studded supporting cast, including Academy Award®-nominee Jennifer Lawrence (Winter’s Bone), January Jones (TV’s Mad Men), Rose Byrne (TV’s Damages), Zoë Kravitz (TV’s Californication), Nicholas Hoult (A Single Man), Lucas Till (Walk the Line), and Emmy Award®-nominee Oliver Platt (TV’s The West Wing). Watch the trailer:
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us who your favorite X-Men: First Class character is and why?
- Or, if you haven’t seen it yet, tell us why you’d like to win X-Men: First Class on DVD?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Friday, September 9th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 12th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with his/her U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Is
- #67 – Kenny E. of San Diego, CA is the winner of the X-Men: First Class DVD.
Update 9.10.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.