Monte Carlo arrived on DVD and Blu-ray today, Tuesday, October 18th, 2011. To celebrate the release we have partnered with @FoxHomeEnt to give New Movie Friday readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set and a purse hook. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One of two prize packs that includes a copy of Monte Carlo on DVD and an exclusive Monte Carlo-branded purse hook pictured below. Monte Carlo stars Selena Gomez, Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester as three friends that end up on an incredible adventure after one of them is mistaken for a wealthy socialite. The DVD includes featurettes and deleted scenes.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- What famous person would you like to be mistaken for and where would you hope that adventure would take you?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, November 1st, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winner.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until November 4th, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #6 – Valerie Mabrey of Marion, OH is the first winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
#3 – Adrienne Gordon of ???, ?? is the second winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
- #13 – Bill Norris of Eugene, OR is the second winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
Update 11.2.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
Update 11.7.2011: Added new winner information and sent email notification.