The Maelstrom International Fantastic Film Festival (MIFFF) is a three-day international showcase of genre films. The festival is taking place September 16th-18th, 2011 in Seattle, WA at SIFF Cinema at McCaw Hall. In its third year, five feature films and over 40 short films will debut. MIFFF seeks to provide genre cinema fans with and opportunity to see films that traditionally are overlooked by the festival circuit from genres including action, animation, fantasy, horror, and science fiction
The fine folks @mifff have given New Movie Friday two weekend passes to the festival to give away to two people. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One of Two Weekend Passes to MIFFF – An entire weekend pass is $40, a Saturday or Sunday pass is $25, and individual screenings are $10. Tickets and passes will be available at the cinema each day of the festival. The venue is the SIFF Cinema, 321 Mercer St., at McCaw Hall on the campus of Seattle Center in Seattle, WA. Find out more about the films being shown at www.mifff.org.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us why you’d like to attend the Maelstrom International Fantastic Film Festival?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, September 11th, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 12th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their mailing address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and city will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.