Monte Carlo arrived on DVD and Blu-ray today, Tuesday, October 18th, 2011. To celebrate the release we have partnered with @FoxHomeEnt to give New Movie Friday readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set and a purse hook. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What is the Prize?
- One of two prize packs that includes a copy of Monte Carlo on DVD and an exclusive Monte Carlo-branded purse hook pictured below. Monte Carlo stars Selena Gomez, Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester as three friends that end up on an incredible adventure after one of them is mistaken for a wealthy socialite. The DVD includes featurettes and deleted scenes.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- What famous person would you like to be mistaken for and where would you hope that adventure would take you?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by NewMovieFriday.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, November 1st, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winner.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until November 4th, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #6 – Valerie Mabrey of Marion, OH is the first winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
#3 – Adrienne Gordon of ???, ?? is the second winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
- #13 – Bill Norris of Eugene, OR is the second winner of the Monte Carlo DVD and Purse Hook.
Update 11.2.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
Update 11.7.2011: Added new winner information and sent email notification.
Comments on this entry are closed.
I would like to be mistaken for donald trump and be taken to his bank vault
I’d like to be mistaken for Melissa McCarthy and end up working on a TV show
I’d like to be mistaken for Angelina Jolie in the Bahamas.
i’d like to be mistaken for Oprah…at the bank…and given all her money! :)
I like to be mistaken for JK Rowling and it takes me on an adventure of continuing the Harry Potter series.
I would like to be mistaken for Valerie Bertinilli
and at a great restaurant
vmkids3 at msn dot com
I would like to be mistaken for Taylor Swift in at Disneyland in cinderella’s castle.
I would like to be mistaken for Dianna Agron and get to work on Glee :)
I’d like to be mistaken for JK Rowling, accidentally reintroduced to the entire cast during a luncheon in London, England.
I’d like to be mistaken for Marilyn Monroe in the 50’s in Hollywood!
I would like to be mistaken as Oprah so I could give the world all those amazing things she always gave out.
I would love to be mistaken for Jennifer Aniston but it ain’t going to happen. lol I would love for it to take me to Hollywood. thank you!!
love to be mistaken for owner of the Minnesota Twins for a season so i could go from park to park and have a great seat for every game
I would like to be mistaken for Angelina Jolie, then I could randomly rent fancy Villa’s in Italy and get away with it!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
I would like to be mistaken with Leighton Meester, she leads a fabulous life and she has very handsome costars on Gossip Girl that I wouldn’t mind interacting with ;)
I would like to be mistaken for Rihanna . I would hope that it would take me around the world.
I’d love to be mistaken for Jessica Simpson. I would hope it would take me to her closet full of her clothing line.
I would like to be mistaken for Oprah. With her wealth and connections I could meet just about anyone I wanted to and go anywhere in the world.
laura dot hopelessromantic dot emerson at gmail dot com
I’d gladly be mistaken for Meg Ryan. I think she is one of the cutest actresses in Hollywood. I love her movies!
I would like to be mistaken for Reba and get to tour the world.To see new places and have the means to enjoy new experiences.Thanks!
I would love to be mistaken for Anne Hathaway and…. actually, I’d love to do anything fun with this!
i would like to be mistaken for marilyn monroe and see what type of life she really lead!
I’d love to be mistaken as Natalie Portman because she’s gorgeous. If it got me a fancy and free dinner…that would be nice too!
I’d like to be mistaken for Ruth Bader Ginsburg and have it take me to a US Supreme Court session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angelina Jolie and to France!
spcale at yahoo dot com.
I’d love to be mistaken for Gisele Bundchen so I could have a VIP seat at every Patriots game.
I would love to be mistaken for Blake Lively and travel around the world and wear her wardrobe.
I would like to be mistaken for Angelina Jolie and I would hope that adventure would take me into the arms of Brad Pitt.
LuckyTJG at cs dot com