As I mentioned yesterday in my post about how to find films and gets tickets for the 2012 Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF), there is a lot to see. But, what is worth seeing? Well, hopefully the seven resources below will help you find some fun films over the three week festival.
- SIFF 2012 Recommendations – All the films I’ve loved before (and two I didn’t) from A Random Walk Through Film
- SIFF 2012 Programmer’s Recommendations posted at A Random Walk Through Film
- Seattle Local: SIFF Picks 2012 from SSGmusic
- SIFF Notes Pick of the Day from The Stranger
- SIFF: Week 1 Picks & Pans from the Seattle Weekly
- SIFF 2012: Week One Highlights from Three Imaginary Girls
- SIFFtv has Five Film Recommendations for the First Weekend of the Festival:
What films are you looking forward to checking out during SIFF 2012?