Nine new movies start Friday. All nine are in limited release. This week gives you a chance to catch-up on movies you’ve missed before some big releases over the next few weeks.
Limited – New Movies Start Friday, December 2nd, 2011:
- Answers to Nothing – Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey, and Zach Gilford star in this drama about interweaving tales of people in Los Angeles trying to do the right thing.
- Coriolanus – Drama starring Ralph Fiennes and Gerard Butler about about a guy exiled from Rome that teams with his enemy to take revenge on the city.
- I Am Singh – Suspense thriller about a Sikh man living in India that learns that something has happened to his family living in the U.S. One of his brothers is dead and his father and other brother have gone missing. He sets out to find out what happened.
- Outrage – Suspense drama about several yakuza clans vying for favor from their head family.
- Pastorela – Comedy about a guy battling with the new pastor of his church after he is denied a role in the yearly nativity scene that he plays every year.
- Shame (2011) – Drama starring Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan about a man living in New York that can’t manage his sex life and spirals further out of control after taking in his younger sister.
- Sleeping Beauty – Drama about a college student that takes a job as a sex worker in a high end brothel where customers pay to be with her while she is asleep.
- A Warrior’s Heart – Drama starring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene about a high school athlete that takes a bad turn after the death of his father.
- Watching TV With the Red Chinese – Drama about three Chinese students that come to New York in 1980 for school and end up completely enamored with American TV.
There are no new movies playing in my area this week. Nine new movies start Friday, are you looking forward to any of these if they expand to your area?